While accessing Mywifiext net webpage on your Windows computer, you may come across different error messages like site not accessible or the page you are trying to open is not available. To get rid of these error messages, you ought to know the reasons for this error. Make sure that the connection between the range extender and the computer is proper. Besides this, check the wired or wireless connection.
To connect the extender to the computer, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Connect the extender with the PC.
- Open the web browser which is updated and enter Mywifiext.net.
- You will find a window where username and password are to be entered.
- Enter the default password in the space provided.
- Select the available wireless network from the Wi-Fi list.
- Disconnect all the connected devices and select the wireless network on each smart device one by one.
In case there is no Ethernet port available on the extender, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Reset your range extender.
- Press ‘Reset’ button from the extender hardware.
- Open My wifi ext net.
- Enter the username and password in the desired field.
- Open the ‘Extender’ setup page and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you find any problem or the Mywifiext is not working on your computer, then stay in touch with the experts available 24×7.